Slammer Ham. Drill 20V 60 Nm B/Less
R5,831.46 incl. tax
Out of stock
Free Shipping – On orders over R1 500.00
Worx - Brushless Hammer Drill
No Load Speed: 0-600/0-2600min
Impact Rate: 0-1800/0-6000bpm
Chuck Size: 13mm
Max Torque: 60 N.m
Get More Done, Faster and Easier:
The WORX Slammer drill, is more than a standard combi or hammer drill. With a standard combi (hammer) drill, you can drill into masonry, but never into concrete.
With an SDS hammer drill, you can drill in masonry and concrete, but these types of tools are not as suited to drill in softer materials such as wood or metal.
The WORX Slammer Drill drills into wood, metal, plastic, masonry and concrete!!
- Active impact technology delivers huge power, allowing users to drill through all materials including reinforced concrete
- Brushless motor technology delivers 50 percent longer runtime, 25 percent more power and 10X longer motor life time
- Compact and lightweight design for going through narrow spaces
- 18+1+1 position clutch allows excellent torque management
- Heavy-duty 13mm chuck with safety lock and all-metal gears for increased durability
- Variable 2-speed design covers a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- LED light great for dark areas and 20s LED delay after trigger release
Active Impact Technology:
The WORX Slammer Drill, is more than a standard combi or hammer drill. With the WORX Slammer Drill, there will be no DIY screwing and drilling work that you canâ€™t do. You can drill without any problems through a wall and if you find a concrete beam, the Worx Slammer drill can deal with it.
The Active Impact technology makes it easy to drill into concrete (hardness C30/37), which is very difficult and time consuming for any other standard combi drill in the market (cordless or corded).
- Drilling capacity: 40mm Wood
- Drilling capacity: 16mm Masonry
- Drilling capacity: 13mm Steel
- Drilling capacity: 10mm Concrete/13mm Reinforced Concrete
the right tool for the job.
|Dimensions||262 × 266 × 116 cm|