Sliding Mitre Saw 20V 216Mm Tool Only Worx
R7,043.75 incl. tax
60 in stock
Free Shipping – On orders over R1 500.00
Worx - Sliding Mitre Saw
No Load Speed: 3200/min
Blade size: 216 x 30mm 40T
Cutting Capacity: 0Â° x 0Â° (220 x 70mm)
Cutting Capacity: 45Â° x 0Â° (155 x 70mm)
Cutting Capacity: 0Â° x 45Â° (220 x 40mm)
Cutting Capacity: 45Â° x 45Â° (155 x 40mm)
Get More Done, Faster and Easier:
The WORX cordless sliding mitre saw is lightweight and durable, offering a cutting capacity of up to 220mm of timber through the sliding fence.
- Work-holding clamp feature clamps both sides of cutting material for accurate, easy and safe cutting
- Sliding Fence brings cutting capacity up to 220mm lumber
- Adjustable cutting angle for bevel cuts up to 45Â°
- Aluminium base, light weight and durability
- Laserguide line for cutting accuracy
- Powershare 20V battery is interchangeable with other WORX Tools
Worx Powershare System:
Do it all with WORX PowerShare, the only cordless tool platform that uses the same battery to power 20V and 40V tools
Designed with innovation, the WORX WX845 features the 'Xtrahand' clamp. This design holds the material being cut in place, allowing you to free up the use of your hands. This also prevents the material from lifting up and hitting the blade when cut.
The Xtrahand clamp will keep your hands free from being close to the blade. Unlike traditional mitre saws where you need to hold the wood in place whilst you cut, the Xtrahand clamp does this task for you.
It also prevets the material from lifting up and hitting the spinning blade when the cut is made.
the right tool for the job.
|Dimensions||560 × 750 × 450 cm|